Yet again another early start at 6am, as we needed to beat the traffic on the way to Belfast!
When I got to Belfast we parked up at the bus station, which is beside the Europa Hotel! I went in and got registered and met the people from my group. We went into the hall and waited until others arrived. When everyone arrived Shauna started the day off.
The first event that was on was “Meet the Professionals”, which I was not expecting to go! This was worth staying for. UTV‘s Marc Mallett asked the questions to the Professional’s, these professionals were
Niamh McGrady and Ben Peel
After that session Shauna ask me, Lee and Rachel to get a photograph with Gareth Ellis-Unwin which I hope gets put in the paper! . Then we went up stairs to the business centre in the Europa which was a pretty cool place. We spent the day in there talking about the different roles of being film producer which was really interesting! and i would love to do this job because you have a lot of power when it comes to making the film.
At 3pm we went back down to the main hall to have a Q&A with the producer Iain Smith. Two members from my group lead the questions and they did very well and didn’t look nervous at all! The questions they asked were very interesting! Iain seems to be very nice and i got a photo with him! After that i went home to get ready for the Cinemagic Awards at Belfast City Hall which i was looking forward to!
- Lilli Unwin Band @ Olivers 14th Nov Gig review (smsbass.wordpress.com)
- Gareth Ellis looking forward to change at Hull FC next season (leagueataglance.wordpress.com)
- Week 2 (cinemajonny.wordpress.com)
- Educating Yorkshire star Mushy gets visit from King’s Speech producer (schoolsimprovement.net)
- Jaw-dropping animal snaps as creatures great and small photographed in Belfast zoo contest (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- In the Market for a Market? By George, I’ve Found It! (acraftytraveler.com)